Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

‘High School Musical’ Star Corbin Bleu Takes on ‘One Life to Live’

The soap opera "One Life to Live," which was canceled by ABC over a year ago, has revived itself online. And fans of the daytime drama can expect to see some of their old favorite characters, as well as a few new faces, including "High School Musical" star Corbin Bleu.
"I was at home in L.A., and I got a phone call when I was told 'One Life to Live' was going to be remade and they were interested in me," Bleu tells omg! of how he landed the role. "I'm playing Jeffrey King and I love the character arc. With soaps they are always recast roles and there is so much history with these characters. But this is a brand new character I could start from scratch with."............

No comments:

Post a Comment