Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 3, 2013

Gucci Mane Released From Jail


Gucci Mane is a free man again. After being held for almost three weeks on assault charges, he was released from Fulton County Jail in Georgia on Thursday (May 2), TMZ reports.
Gucci Mane booked in Atlanta on March 23In April, Gucci was indicted on aggravated assault charges stemming from an incident at a nightclub in late March. A soldier accused the Brick Squad CEO of hitting him in the head with a bottle of champagne at the Atlanta club Harlem Nights when he approached him for a photo.
Another victim in Philadelphia reported that Gucci assaulted him just two days after he was arrested for attacking the solider, saying he was socked in the jaw. "He punched me on the left side of my face, right here in the jaw, knocking off my glasses," the man revealed, adding, "I haven't ever been so humiliated in my life and disrespected."

No comments:

Post a Comment