Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 6, 2013

Beyonce Thinks Blue Ivy 'Needs Company'

Amy Robach and Beyoncé on "Good Morning America"Singer opens up to 'Good Morning America' about her role as Blue Ivy's mom and the controversy surrounding her anniversary trip to Cuba.,,,,

Beyoncé might be a superstar, with a thriving music and acting career, but no job is as important as being a mother to Blue Ivy. And she likes being it so much that she's thinking of the expanding the Carter-Knowles clan... someday.
"I would like more children. I think my daughter needs company. I definitely love being a big sister and at some point when it's supposed to happen. My biggest job in the world is to protect my daughter and I am very protective," she told "Good Morning America" on Monday (May 6). "I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life. I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love and now have a way bigger meaning, and that's to be her mother."
Blue Ivy joined her mama onstage Friday night during a tour stop in London. At the end of "Irreplaceable," BIC held Beyoncé's hand as she closed out the track. In a little dress and protective headphones, she got the room hyped just by standing there, proving she inherited the superstar genes from her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment