Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 29, 2013

Psy Says Releasing 'Gentleman' Was 'The Worst Time Ever'

When Psy released his brand-new single "Gentleman" earlier this month, he didn't really have time to think about the daunting task of following up one of the hugest hits of all time ... shoot, he didn't really have time to think about anything.
"I released it on April 12, and on April 13 I had a huge concert in Korea ... so that week, it was like hell,". "On Friday, I had to release the single, and on Saturday, I had to release the video, and I had to do a 50,000-person stadium concert. And that same week, on Monday and Tuesday, I did the shooting [of the 'Gentleman' video]. And I was done with the shooting on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, we were editing, and I was rehearsing and I was memorizing all the choreography. So that week was like the worst time ever

No comments:

Post a Comment